Joshs Used Tires And Wheels - Review about Used Tires from Austin, Texas
I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire.I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size.
Also was charged extra for mount and balance which is included on the price of the tire any time I have ever bought a used tire in Austin Texas.
Also they charged me for high pressure valve stems, and installed them without permission.This is bad business, Josh's Used Tires & Wheels
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "Handle slips out. How do i repair? Cant use it as is...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."